Our employees are truly the cornerstone of our success. We are always looking for talented, motivated and enthusiastic team players for careers within our company.
With three locations in California including Brea, Bakersfield and San Francisco, we have successfully represented leading manufacturers in the process measurement and control industry since 1985.
If you are looking to join a team that values and rewards hard work, then please contact us. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefit plan, training programs, work-life balance, along with a friendly group of people to work with!
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
Account Manager – Fresno, California area
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting and selling all products and services represented by JPR Systems. You will act as a consulting business partner to customers to determine current and future instrumentation needs.
- Initiate, maintain and grow your assigned accounts by generating product and business solution sales
- Develop strong relationships with customers through timely, regular visits
- Demonstrate technical product knowledge of the manufacturers’ products we represent
- Provide innovative solutions to customers and act as a trusted advisor in applying our products to their specific application needs
- Prepare sales contracts for products, services and training
- Maintain positive relationships with manufacturers and work with them to introduce, promote, and position their products and services
- Collaborate with manufacturer’s Regional Managers to set up sales calls and seminars
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers’ accounts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience and sales experience
- Cross Selling
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently or in a team
- Problem solving
- Technical aptitude and product knowledge
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
What We Offer:
- Base salary + commission
- Comprehensive healthcare for you and your dependents
- Retirement savings plans with company matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Vehicle allowance, laptop, smartphone, and expense account
- Ongoing training and professional development
- In addition, a great team to work with!
If this position is of interest, we would love to hear from you!