JPR Systems is a leading West Coast manufacturer’s representative and service provider of process measurement instrumentation to a variety of industries including food & beverage, water & wastewater, oil & gas, life sciences, chemical, and power & energy.
We are seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer with strong technical abilities to join us. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our manufacturer’s instrumentation and systems throughout our customer base in California and Nevada. This position provides a range of services and support as required, to ensure proper operation of the instrumentation and a positive customer experience. If you have what it takes to provide the highest level of customer service and technical expertise, you may be the right person to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide calibration, maintenance, repair, and installation for process instrumentation
• Perform system startup, testing and training services as needed.
• Complete service reports and calibration documentation daily.
• Interface with customers, field service staff, and sales staff to determine customer needs and urgency.
• Prioritize and schedule service visits as needed to respond to changing customer issues.
• Promote our product lines and service capabilities with our customers while on-site
• Provide support via telephone, email or on-site at customer location as needed.
• Determine and order part requirements to support our customers.
• Manage travel expenses and complete expense reports.
• Proven experience delivering excellent customer service.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience with instrument calibration & test equipment, tools, and software.
• Strong technical aptitude with flexible problem-solving skills
• Industrial safety training
• Must have vehicle and willingness to travel.
• May perform service calls after hours.
Education And Experience Required
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or knowledge of field instrumentation.
• On-site service experience providing installation, calibration, troubleshooting, maintenance and repair with process measurement instruments and industrial control systems.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive healthcare for you and your dependents
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement savings plans with company matching
• Generous paid time off and holidays
• Laptop, smartphone, car allowance
• Ongoing classroom and on-site job training
• A great team of people to work with!
Salary – $21-$42 an hour DOE