JPR Services offers fast and convenient on-site technical services to keep your operations running smoothly. Our experienced field service engineers are highly trained and provide services to extend the life of your equipment, optimize process conditions and extend calibration cycles. We deliver the highest level of customer service at economical pricing.
Our field service coordinators arrange the entire on-site service process. They will assign the appropriate field service engineer and answer all questions regarding your instruments. Call us or request a quote today! We serve all of CA, NV & HI.
- Traceable calibration & reference equipment allows performance verification & calibration at your site
- Traceable calibration of any measurement instrumentation
- Comprehensive calibration certificate with conformity statement
- All brands of instrumentation
- Eliminates instrument down time and the need for spares
- Minimal interruptions to your manufacturing process
- You can have all of your calibration services done at once, or schedule them throughout the year
- No questions as to where your instruments are or when they will be returned
- No shipping costs or delays
Field Start-Up & Commissioning
- Experienced field service engineers to support the on-site commissioning process and set-up of field instruments. JPR Service will get your processes up and running, on time and within your budget!
Site Audits & Preventative Maintenance
- JPR Service offers a preventative maintenance service which includes a site audit of your process instrumentation, along with recommended preventative maintenance and calibration schedules, to keep your plant in compliance and help minimize unplanned outages.
- Experienced field service engineers will diagnose your instrumentation and determine the best course of action. Some repairs may be performed on-site or JPR Service can facilitate returns to manufacturer for repair. We can also advise if issues are application related.
- On-site training for technicians in instrumentation start-up, troubleshooting, calibration and verification.
Have a project in mind?
Reach out to us and we will get back to you shortly.